04 February 2014

I've written about my Heather Morris infatuation before. Reason being: the wide-eyed sex bomb with the quirky one-liners. Sometimes it feels like she's just testing you with her unique observations of life. A Very Glee Christmas showed Brittany asking Santa for help so Artie can walk. She sweetly revealed, "Remember, even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf."

Bronchitis is a bitch. I chronicled my 2013 adventures at the CVS Minute Clinic, and just about a year later I'm back. My boyfriend and I waited five hours for  cough syrup with codeine. Three weeks in, I've resigned to the fact that I will probably get this again in 2015 and that the only thing I can do is let it run it's course. I've been wanting a unicorn Pillow Pet Glow Pet since before the holidays, and it's comforting me. My lovely boyfriend made it light up that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment