15 September 2013

happy zombies and a cute guy mugging for the camera

high schoolers and a former student in adorable uniforms

From the minute it began, ghosts were popping out from around corners and appearing behind the heroine. She sees dead people who try to communicate their tales of woe. To me most scary movies are dumb. Of course The Exorcist terrified me for years because it seemed so real. American Horror Story: Murder House didn't feel phony at all. I don't like creepy things and will never venture into the darkside, but I do love a good zombie flick. I watch all the haunting shows. Lio vacuumed up some Caspers in one of the best comic strips I've seen.

I think most psychics are kind of a joke, but I've been dying to talk to the teller at The Palms. Actually I really don't want to know about my future destiny. If I found out I am going to die in three weeks in a weird accident involving frozen yogurt, then I wouldn't have any fun in life. Also I would never be able to eat frozen yogurt again. That would be the real tragedy.

I love Master's Sun because they dress really hip, are attractive, and is fun to watch. The apparitions are painted as if on a canvas that fade in and out. My favorite is a young fun-loving guy, who resembles The Dark Knight and Robert Smith of The Cure, sitting on a chair spinning a light fixture in circles and loves coffee. So many different elements that makes this incredibly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment