27 July 2013

Oh my gosh, my penchant for dreaming about people on tv happened again. I met Chris Powell, Extreme Weight Loss guru, with whom I've been crushing on for awhile. He was in my cloudland periphery. If I ever wrote my memoir, I'd consider Sleeping With The Stars as a title.

I sob from beginning to end while I watch EWL. I used to love The Biggest Loser (I'd watch the first & last episodes actually) but grew wearisome of Jillian's in yo' face tactics. Her nostrils right up in your grill, ewww!

Everybody Loves Chris. Honestly. He has never failed a client yet, and they haven't either. It might have something to do with his comforting hugs, bedroom voice, or muscles that bulge out from his tee shirts. Whatever the reason, he knows his shit. He's strong but reassuring.

His show is special. He takes them hiking in the Grand Canyon, redecorates their houses (not him personally), denistry (not him personally), recruited Richard Simmons to do the twist, road trips to meet their long-lost parents, playing football with famous athletes, and zip-lining. Pushing every person to their limit and beyond. Conquering fear. That's what life's about.


No comments:

Post a Comment