10 February 2013

Its almost Valentines Day and I haven't even thought of what to do. I usually send out cards and goodies but this year I am stumped. I'm not really in the mood right now. Maybe a cup of coffee might help.
glittery

My bff, that I've known for about a century, is a very busy girl. She always takes the time to send a little token of love. She is extremely prompt. I think I received this the beginning of February! She is one of the most thoughtful people in my life.
 

sophie nyweide
If you are in search of a uniquely charming movie, try An Invisible Sign, with Jessica Alba. She plays a quirky math teacher who uses numbers to deal with situations in life. Her pupils are convincingly bratty or filled with sorrow. It's beautifully wrapped up, and just the way I wanted it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment