17 January 2013

Busy Phillips was on Anderson Cooper's talk show yesterday. I don't really care for him interviewing celebs, it kind of makes me nervous with his giddiness and awkward jokes. I do love his more serious investigative reporting.



I really only watch the show when someone I like is on. Kim Kelly has always been one of my all-time fave smart-asses who always seemed to be tight-roping between rock hard and marshmallow. You would have to probe your atennae out on whatever day it was. One of the most touching episodes was when she and Linds ran over Millie's dog.

What about the one with Rashida Jones!?! She portrayed a wiry wisp of a girl who could kick your butt with one glare. In a Journey baseball tee & neon pink lipstick she writes "GEEK" on Sam's locker and spews to Nick, "my problem is your face, dirtbag!" The pairing of Kim & Karen was unstoppable and totally hilarious.

The really cool thing is that Anderson found out that Busy loves to read comments left for celebrity interviews on the internet so he had one of the staff mock up a tabloid cover with their photos with a title like Anderson Gets "Busy." Pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment